Welcome to 'What You Think' registration website for paid market research.
There are 4 sections to this website.
- General Public (consumers)
- General public is for those who wish to take part in general consumer studies such as mobile phones, washing powder etc etc
- Healthcare professionals
- Health Care Professionals are for those who work in the health care industry and wish to take part in studies relevant to their profession.
- Patients is for those with a medical condition and wish to take part in studies pertaining to medical conditions (such as psoriasis, exzema, asthma, diabetes, etc. etc.)
- B2B is for people who have a job title relevant to business to business and wish to take part in studies of a B2B nature.
Market research is an opportunity to give your views on things that may affect you, your family or your business. Manufacturers, retailers, service companies, political parties and government departments can only succeed if they please you, the customer, so they need to find out what you need and want. Your answers can influence a wide range of products, from pension plans to washing powders, and also have a bearing on issues that affect the quality of your life.
Once registered, all new studies will be Emailed to you. Simply reply with the study that you wish to participate in.
Some Do's and Dont's
Do make sure when replying to new studies that you leave a suitable contact number
Do make sure you turn up on time else acceptance into the study will not be allowed nor will you receive your incentive.
Do contact me if you have difficulty in attending or are running late for your appointed market research.
Do take spectacles (if worn) to the market research with you in case you need them.
Do call me if you have any questions or queries about any of the studies.
Don't be impatient; sometimes it takes me a while to get round to answering your Email. I typically work on quite a few studies at any given time!
If you have registered with any other market research companies please let me know.
© What You Think 2010 Website Design by Douglas Internet